Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day





Last weekend, we celebrated the woman behind the milk jugs - my Mommy! Grandma and Grandpa O'Neal came to town for the occasion. They put me in a cute dress and hat and we all went out to a very delicious-looking brunch at Palos Verdes Country Club (see photos above). Of course, my meal was limited to breast milk, but everyone else seemed to enjoy the feast.

My gift to Mommy was that I went four whole hours between two of my night time feedings. She was very appreciative of the extra sleep. However, I do hope she won't become accustomed to such luxuries. I plan to quickly resume my preferred schedule of feeding every two to three hours.

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! Soak it up while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,

    I am so sad I haven't met Talley yet:( I hope you will be at Missy's Shower in June. I want to hold her all day!!!! She is beautiful just like her mama. Oh my goodness......what a sweetie. hope all is well. Love you Blog and keep the pictures coming!!!

    Love you
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete