Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My First Thanksgiving


For my first Thanksgiving, I went with Daddy, Mommy, Pookie, and Bubba to Grandma and Grandpa O'Neal's house in Arroyo Grande. Aunt Jo and Uncle Colin were there to celebrate too. It was a sunny and pretty day. All the toothed people enjoyed a delicious-looking traditional Thanksgiving feast. However, I had to settle for a jar of apple, turkey, cranberry puree. If only I had teeth too...

Despite the lackluster meal, I had a very good time because I still got to enjoy what I'm most grateful for - my family! It was so fun playing with everyone and trying out all the cool, new toys Grandma O'Neal got for me. I was so happy I did a new trick - I stood up with no hands! It was only for a few moments because Mommy's excitement scared me. I'll have to try it again sometime when she's distracted.

I hope all the rest of my family and friends had a great Thanksgiving too. I am thankful to have so much love in my life. I am already looking forward to next year when I can grub a real feast with the toothed people.

No comments:

Post a Comment