Can you even believe it? I'm almost one-year old! Month 11 was really great with all the holidays and my mobility increasing all the time. I can now stand up with ease and good balance and I go for regular walks with my push toy. I say "mum-mum" to get my favorite rice rusk snack (they're actually called Mum-Mums) and I can say intelligible variations of the words "ball" and "bird." I say "Mama" and "Dada" all the time too, but to lots of things; not just to Mommy and Daddy.
One of my favorite games is librarian - I like to go to the book shelf, pull off all of the books, and then push and kick them around on the floor. Occasionally, I'll open a book and peruse the pages too. I also still love playing all of my instruments. In the picture above, I'm standing up and playing my chimes.
It just seems like the older I get, the more fun I have. I can't wait to see what exciting things Month 12 will bring! Maybe those first unassisted steps.... :)
Here is a link to photos from my 11th month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=593368068308%3A814893276
No comments:
Post a Comment