Wednesday, March 10, 2010

13 Months Old


Hi Everyone! I'm 13 months old now! It's been lots of fun toddling all over the place. I'm getting faster and steadier every day. My gait is becoming more human and less penguin.

In addition to walking, I've enjoyed many other things in my 13th month. My favorite delights have recently included the following:
- having Mommy and Daddy sniff my stinky feet, reel back with disgust, and say, "Poof!"
- drinking delicious organic fruit smoothies
- going through Mommy's underwear drawer and wearing her undergarments like necklaces (see picture posted above)
- playing with keys and electronics (especially Mommy and Daddy's phones and the TV remote)
- talking on the phone (unless there is someone on the other end)
- playing peekaboo
- singing and dancing
- going for buggy rides
- touching parts of your face and having you name them
- feeding Mommy and Daddy (both real and imaginary food)
- playing with my food and getting it everywhere but my mouth

The list could go on - there is just so much fun to be had as a toddler!

Here is a link to an online album with a collection of pics from my 13th month:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=319405249308%3A1569887575



1 comment:

  1. Hi Talley,
    WOW 13 months!! You are doing so many new things and I miss your crab-crawl already. You are walking like a real pro!!
    Have a wonderful time in England and please post pictures when you return for all of us to see the adventures you have there.
    I love you very much.
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete