Sunday, August 22, 2010

Loving the Lake

We only moved to Reno last Monday, but we've already made two lake trips. The first trip, Daddy, Mommy, Grandma Linda, Pookie, Bubba, and I went to see Grandma and Grandpa O's new property along the shore. Let me tell you, it's BEAUTIFUL! We did a fun forest walk and then sat on the dock looking at the pretty water.


Our second trip was today. Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Colin, and I went to Sand Harbor for some fun in the sand, sun, and water. The mountains and greenery surrounding the clear water made a gorgeous backdrop for our play day. The bold beauty must have emboldened me a bit because I actually put one of my toes in the water on purpose!



Hopefully, we'll be able to do some more lake trips while this nice, warm weather lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Baby T,
    It was so wonderful being with you in Tahoe. What a beautiful place! You were such a good baby on the move up to Reno. No one could believe you did the whole trip with only 1 diaper change :)
    I do miss you now that I will only see you about once a month, but I will treasure that time with you and your mom and try not to be too sad.
    I love you
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete