
Month 20 just flew on by! I've been learning more and more words and I can put a few words together to communicate pretty much anything I want now. I love to repeat after Mommy and Daddy and even try to mimick the tones in which they say things. I love to sing and dance more than ever too. The ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star are timeless classics, of course, but I also like to make up my own songs sometimes. I am becoming more comfortable at swim class. They changed the curriculum up a bit and I really like some of the new activities we do, like wearing floaty arm bracelets and riding the floaty train. I have finally started giving the instructor high fives! I've made several new friends through the Moms Club mommy joined up. We have had several fun playdates at people's houses and at local parks. I'm also taking a Play and Learn class and an Art class through Gymboree. Being so busy, it's no wonder the time has flown by so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment