Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bye-Bye Bloggy

This will officially be my last post on this blog.  Thank you to everyone who has followed along as I've documented my first two years here.  From now on, though, I will be keeping you posted through the new O'Neal Wolfpack blog (http://www.onealwolfpack.blogspot.com/) that I share with Baby Brother.  So, I guess it's really not "goodbye," but more like "see ya elsewhere."  Hope you continue to follow along!  Xo

1 comment:

  1. I will miss your personal blog, Talley, but I am definitely following the wolf-pack blog now!!
    I will always be your biggest fan!
    You are very lucky to have a wonderful mommy and daddy who love you and brother very much. I love you and hope all your days are fun and exciting. I look forward to your dance pictures soon and to see you perform.
    What fun that will be!!!
    Love,
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete