I'm four months old now! I just had my four-month check up at the pediatrician's office on Friday. Dr. Shaw said that I look great! I now weigh a whopping 12 pounds and 2 ounces and I am 24 and 1/4 inches long. I showed off my entire arsenal of tricks (including smiling, laughing, babbling, blowing raspberries, and rolling over) and the nurses loved me! If it weren't for the vaccines, it would have been a perfectly fun excursion. I really hate how they tried to be sneaky and catch me off guard with the shots; one minute I was smiling and entertaining and the next I was screaming and in agony. I calmed down pretty quickly, though, and Mommy said I was such a good girl. Next time, however, I won't be taken by surprise - I will sit up (I should be able to do that pretty soon) and fight! I have two months to condition before my next check up at six months.
If you'd like to see some fun pictures from my fourth month, please click on the album link below:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=hnw4mgo.7dimhuec&x=0&y=-itfux0&localeid=en_US
For those of you who check out the album - yes, I am aware my Mommy is crazy and takes a ridiculous amount of pictures. She says I'm so cute she can't help herself. She's crazy, but I love her <3
I love your crazy mommy too, Talley! Thanks for updating the blog! I love the cute pics and videos.
ReplyDelete