
This post is especially for my Daddy. He's the coolest and best Daddy in the world and I love him so much. Yesterday, we celebrated his first Father's Day. Daddy requested pancakes, so Mommy made some for breakfast and they smelled so good! (I'm definitely putting pancakes on my To Eat list for when I'm able to start solid foods at six months.) After breakfast, Mommy and I gave him some fun presents (including framed pics of me!) and then he played with some toys he got himself at Sears and Home Depot. Daddy is using his toys to fix up the house and make it look extra pretty for Mommy and me - whatta man!
Here are some of my favorite pics of Daddy and me that I haven't posted yet. I also included one of me in some of my Daddy fan gear.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Your daddy sure is the coolest Daddy in the universe, Talley. You are a lucky girl. I did hear him say you will be getting figure skates soon, so he may try to make a hockey player out of you.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the day when you can go root for him at a hockey game, but not right away, because I want you to stay a baby as long as possible.
Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa O'Neal over the fourth of July and please do a blog when you get back with pictures of all the fun things you get to do.
I love you
Grandma Linda