Monday, July 6, 2009

Party Animal!



I love parties! I recently attended a baby shower in San Clemente for my cousin, Missy, and her upcoming baby girl, Magnolia; a birthday party at Zoomars in San Juan Capistrano for my cousin, Jackson, who turned three; and a birthday party for Joseph (Mommy and Tita Elaine say he's my fiance), who turned two, at Chuck E. Cheese in Diamond Bar.

At the baby shower, I hung out with my cousin, Oliver, who is just my size, but six weeks younger than me. We smiled at each other and I showed him how to blow raspberries. Then I tried to eat him while we were posed for pictures. All of the ladies loved our little show. Please click on the link below to see pictures from the shower: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=hnw4mgo.8hypkmmk&x=0&y=-csuzng&localeid=en_US

Cousin Jackson's birthday party at Zoomars was also fun. I got to see all sorts of furry creatures I'd never seen before, including ostriches, horses, guinea pigs, llamas, and rabbits. Click on this link to see pictures from Jackson's birthday: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=hnw4mgo.7ysasw7w&x=0&y=r39ac2&localeid=en_US

Fiance Joseph's party was a wild one. So many games, people, lights, and sounds at Chuck E. Cheese! There were also animals at this party - namely a large mouse with a band including a giant chicken, a big dog, and an unidentifiable purple creature. Click here for pictures of Joseph's party: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=hnw4mgo.87ss1l3w&x=0&y=-rwbjo4&localeid=en_US

Where will the next party be? I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment