Yesterday, I went to Hollywood Park with Grandpa T and Mommy, and I had my first race horse handicapping experience. Grandpa T was my beard and placed a bet for me on a number 2 horse to place since my birthday is 2/2. Whaddya know, I must be a natural at this handicapping stuff because my horse, Dirty Dish Mitch, came in second! I won $7.40 minus $2 for the cost of my bet. Not bad! I also had lots of fun looking at all of the horses and listening to the fast-talking announcer and shouting fans. You can bet I'll be going back as soon as I get a chance!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Talley at the Track
Yesterday, I went to Hollywood Park with Grandpa T and Mommy, and I had my first race horse handicapping experience. Grandpa T was my beard and placed a bet for me on a number 2 horse to place since my birthday is 2/2. Whaddya know, I must be a natural at this handicapping stuff because my horse, Dirty Dish Mitch, came in second! I won $7.40 minus $2 for the cost of my bet. Not bad! I also had lots of fun looking at all of the horses and listening to the fast-talking announcer and shouting fans. You can bet I'll be going back as soon as I get a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment