A couple Saturdays ago, Mommy and Daddy lathered me up in sunscreen and took me to a public swimming pool in El Segundo. The weather was warm and the water was chilly. There were lots of other kids there and everyone was splashing about and seemingly having fun. I sat on the step for a while and then Mommy and Daddy took turns holding me and swishing me around. It was sorta fun I guess and I humored them with a couple smiles. I was more in the mood to be a casual observer, though. I definitely didn't want to get my hair wet. Thank goodness Mommy and Daddy knew better than to dunk me. I would have hated to make a scene.
Mommy took me to another pool a couple days later. This one was indoors and really warm. A lot of other babies were there with their parents and we sang some songs and played some fun games in the water. I got to keep my head above water again, so I was content.
Overall, I think swimming is alright. I'd be open to giving it another try.
Hope you enjoy the pics of me in my cute swim suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment