Hey Everyone! I'm seven months old! Month seven has been full of fun new experiences, like eating solids, swimming, and going to the beach. Eating solids has gotten more interesting lately. I'm done with rice cereal and oatmeal (hallelujah!) and now I get to try one new food every five days. So far, I love sweet potatoes and carrots and I hate peas and green beans. In addition to expanding my diet, I've grown a lot stronger over the last month. I can sit up on my own for long stretches and I think I might be able to crawl soon. I've got the crawl stance down; I just don't know exactly how to move forward yet. Another development during month 7 was my deep love for paper. I love it so much; I just want to crinkle it every chance I get and eat it! If anyone tries to separate me from my new love, they will see a terrible Talley tantrum. Also, over just the past couple days, I made a big advancement in the language department - I learned to make a "b" sound! Now that I know how to make the "b" sound, I want to make it all the time. In fact, I think I may make my first word "Bubba" as a tribute to my love for the "b" sound and my love for my favorite canine companion.
That's the update for month 7. If you would like to check out a load of seventh month pics, please click on this link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=hnw4mgo.a9lkarl0&x=0&y=-4zzhnp&localeid=en_US
Mommy,
ReplyDeleteI am 8 months old now and nobody knows what I look like :) I can do so many more things now so please let my blog followers know what I am capable of NOW. I know you have pictures ha ha
Love you, Talley