Friday, November 6, 2009

More Halloween Fun and Trip to AZ

Halloween fun did not stop with the Music Rhapsody party. We also had fun at home with Daddy carving a pumpkin for me and Mommy organizing a photo shoot with Pookie, Bubba, and my friend, Eric, from music class.

Here are some pics from pumpkin carving at home. I picked the biggest pumpkin I could find at the patch!


Here are some pics from the photo shoot. Mommy played photographer.




All the fun pre-Halloween festivities were the perfect prep for our big Halloween trip to Arizona to visit Aunt Jo. We flew there on Halloween morning. This time, I stayed awake for a good portion of the flight. I enjoyed looking out of the window while we were way up high - what a spectacular view! When we got there, Aunt Jo took us to eat at a cool-looking diner where all the servers were dressed in costume. Then, we went to visit Aunt Jo's new integrative medical center, Bodhi Body, in Chandler. It was a really neat looking place. I was especially impressed with all the toys in the kids room. After that, we went to Aunt Jo's awesome house and played. I dressed up in my pumpkin get-up that night to greet the Trick or Treaters and everyone liked my costume. On Sunday, we went out to eat at a place with a pretty fountain where birds were taking a bath. Here are some pics from my visit with Aunt Jo:




My first Halloween was so fun! I think I'm definitely ready to retire my pumpkin costume for a while, though. I wonder what I should dress up as next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment