Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party at Music Rhapsody

Music is one of my all-time favorite things. I love to bob my head when I hear a funky beat. I also enjoy making my own beats with my drum, my chimes, cardboard boxes, or anything that makes a sound when you bang it. Mommy takes me to music class once a week so I can hone my skills. This week, music class was extra fun because we got to dress in Halloween costumes. I dressed up as a pumpkin, of course :)

Here are a couple pics of me banging on the big drum with my classmates:


Here we are inside the drum - when Teacher Jessica flips it over, it turns into a boat!


In this one, I'm playing solo on my mini drum:


And below is me with Teacher Jessica:


If you would like to see more pics of my friends and me at our costume party, you can click on this link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=635009567308%3A554765985

And stay tuned for more pics of me in my pumpkin costume!

1 comment:

  1. Love the costume. Neal dressed as a pumpkin
    for his first Halloween, too.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete