Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Living it up Resort Style





September 11-13th we headed south for a vacation in Carlsbad for Cuzzle* Kelsay and Chris's wedding. It was really beautiful out there. I loved meeting more of my O'Neal family and hanging out at La Costa Resort. The resort had multiple swimming pools and water slides! I've posted some pics of me swimming and riding my first water slide. I took one slide on it with Daddy and another with Mommy. I was so brave, I hardly flinched. It was a pretty short ride, so I didn't have much time to get scared. Grandma O waited at the bottom to take pictures and we hit her with a tidal wave splash when we came down! Too much fun!

Cuzzle* = This is my new word for a cousin who is from Mommy and Daddy's generation who is more like an aunt or uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment