Monday was a pretty day, so Mommy took me to Polliwog Park in Manhattan Beach. There was a big pond with lots of seagulls, pigeons, ducks, and turtles for our viewing pleasure. We sat next to a man who was throwing out bird seed and the birds were going crazy! I had fun flapping my arms and squawking along with them. I also enjoyed climbing all over Mommy while she tried to take my picture. Here are some pics from our day out.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Playing at the Park
Monday was a pretty day, so Mommy took me to Polliwog Park in Manhattan Beach. There was a big pond with lots of seagulls, pigeons, ducks, and turtles for our viewing pleasure. We sat next to a man who was throwing out bird seed and the birds were going crazy! I had fun flapping my arms and squawking along with them. I also enjoyed climbing all over Mommy while she tried to take my picture. Here are some pics from our day out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment