Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Tribute to the Greats

So everyone knows that I have the best grandparents, but did you know I have awesome great grandparents too? This post is dedicated to my great grandparents. I love you and I feel very blessed to have you in my life.

Here is a pic of me with Great Grandma and Grandpa Podroza in Bakersfield who I met back in April right before Easter:


Below, is me with Great Grandma Betty who I met at Cuzzle Kelsay's bridal shower in Carlsbad in August:


Below, I am with my Great Grandma and Grandpa Garner from Texas who I just met a couple weeks ago:


And here are a couple pics of me with great grandparents from mutual adoption, Mr. and Mrs. Tait (left) and Mrs. Baker (right):


Thank you all for being great! :)

P.S. I have lots of love for all of my great aunts, uncles, and cousins too! However, I am grateful to say,there are too many of you to include here under this one post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment