Daddy went 8 for 8 against the line with sports bets in Vegas and came back and got us all new wheels! Mommy and Daddy got bikes and I got a trailer that Daddy tows behind his bike. Here are some pics from my first time in my trailer. So far, we've just gone on a couple short rides around the neighborhood. My helmet is still a little big on my head and Mommy and Daddy want me to grow into it a bit more before we go on any big time rides. Do I look like a tough biker chick or what?!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Trailer Treasure
Daddy went 8 for 8 against the line with sports bets in Vegas and came back and got us all new wheels! Mommy and Daddy got bikes and I got a trailer that Daddy tows behind his bike. Here are some pics from my first time in my trailer. So far, we've just gone on a couple short rides around the neighborhood. My helmet is still a little big on my head and Mommy and Daddy want me to grow into it a bit more before we go on any big time rides. Do I look like a tough biker chick or what?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment