Thursday, December 3, 2009

10 Months Old

It seems like just yesterday when I was floating and kicking in utero and listening to sounds of the womb with ne'er a light at the end of the tunnel. And now here I am - 10 months old, crawling and pulling up all over the place with the sky as the limit. Month 10 just zipped on by. Time flies when you're having lots of fun.

Here is an album from my 10th month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=339501018308%3A2142206410

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talley!
    You have made AMAZING progress the last few months and I am so grateful to have been around to see all your accomplishments. Do not be so anxious to become a TOOTHed person, since that is when you will meet someone who will put fingers and other things (not tasty) in your mouth....a Dentist!!
    You are such a special baby with a smile that lights up a room.
    Your Grandpa Dan and I would PAY to babysit you, but luckily your Mommy and Daddy to not charge us.We love you very much.

    ReplyDelete