My doggies and I are becoming better friends all the time. I love to pet them, pat them, hug them, use them as push toys, and crawl into their little bed to snuggle them. I would even share my Mum Mums with them if Mommy would let me. Here is a pic of me hugging Bubba. He's so sweet and soft, and I just love saying his name.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Puppy Love
My doggies and I are becoming better friends all the time. I love to pet them, pat them, hug them, use them as push toys, and crawl into their little bed to snuggle them. I would even share my Mum Mums with them if Mommy would let me. Here is a pic of me hugging Bubba. He's so sweet and soft, and I just love saying his name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so cute Talley! I love to watch you with the doggies.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I will look forward to your updated birthday blog!
It was soooo much fun to be at your party. You are the best baby EVER and I love you so much.
Grandma Linda