Wednesday, April 7, 2010

14 Months Old

My 14th month was an exciting one. I became a world traveler and started doing all sorts of cute new stuff. I'm learning to blow kisses, cover my mouth when I cough, climb steps, and play fetch (just like Bubba!). I can do a silly face on command too (see above). I've developed my own curtsy head nod and a special prolonged flirty blink too. Daddy recently taught me how to do the "let's rock" finger dance from School of Rock and I love it. I'm also obsessed with animal sounds. I like to hear them over and over again and try to imitate them. My love for taking a bath ("ba") has deepened as well. After I eat, I will ask for one until I get it. I'm learning to say some new words and starting to understand a lot more. If you ask me to hand you something, I might actually do it! Who knows what I'll have tackled by the end of my 15th month? Maybe long division...

Here is a link to an online album with photos from my 14th month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=105518979308%3A1966168235&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment