I really enjoyed celebrating Easter this year. It was a good medley of church, family, friends, pretty dresses, and eggs.
The Monday before Easter, I went to an Easter party at my friend Maya's house. I had fun playing with my fellow toddlers and looking for Easter eggs.
Here is a link to an online album with more pics from the party: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=978410289308%3A1579273720&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
For Good Friday, I went to a special evening church service with Mommy. I liked listening to the music and playing around in the cry room. (Just because it's called the cry room doesn't mean you actually have to cry. It's just a sound-proof place to watch church service. I have fun running around and babbling as loud as I want in there.)
On Saturday, I went with Mommy and Daddy to church in Valencia to see Great Aunt Patti sing in the Passion Play. Great Uncle Steve, Great Uncle Marty, Grandma O, and my great cousins also went to support. The play and the singing were really good and it made me so excited! I was jumping up and down. I especially liked that there was a live donkey in the play! Below are a couple pics we took after Great Aunt Patti's performance:
Look, Great Uncle Marty was giving me Easter bunny ears!
On Sunday morning, I went with Mommy and Daddy to church. When we got home, we painted some eggs. Below are some pics of me in pretty Easter dress 2 of 4 and our cool colored eggs.
Then midday, Mommy, Daddy, and I drove out to San Bernardino. First we visited with Grandma Linda and Andy Pop.
I had a blast running all over the mobile home park.
Then we went over to Great Uncle Terry and Aunt Janise's house. Grandpa T and a bunch of my cousins were also over there and we had a fun little reunion. Cousins Kate and Neal organized a mini parade and hid eggs for the rest of us to hunt too. Below are some pics of me and my cute cousins:
We had some unexpected excitement as well - an earthquake! The shaking didn't bother me too much, but it was really crazy to see the pool sloshing around.
Here is a link to an online album with more pics from Easter Sunday: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=188410289308%3A1218547527&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
I hope you all enjoyed Easter too and found all the eggs you could want :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment