I'm 15 months old and loving it! I've been walking faster than ever, climbing steps like a pro, partying with my friends and family, and dancing my diaper off. My fav song is "Down" by Jay Sean. When I hear it, I shriek out in delight and then boogey down. One of my newest moves is the booty bounce. Mommy and Daddy say it's cute for now, but that I will have to unlearn that by the time I'm a teenager.
Mommy and Daddy have an assignment from AMNT to create a Talley Talent Show video of me doing all my latest tricks. When it's complete, we'll post it to the blog. Until then, please enjoy this online album full of pics from my 15th month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=809650320408%3A818989290&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
P.S. Had my 15-month check up yesterday. I weigh 18 pounds, 6 ounces, so I'm still petite and on track to become a jockey. Doc says I look great except for the fact that I still have no teeth. I'm supposed to go see a pediatric dentist to find out what's going on. I'll keep you posted with any news.
The photos on the swing are super cute. My only problem is that I was able to view them for free.
ReplyDelete