Yesterday, I went to the family-friendly Stick and Stein to watch Game 7, Lakers vs. Celtics with Mommy and Grandma Linda. I've been a Laker fan ever since I saw Pau Gasol at the doctor's office and he said I was beautiful. It was a super fun crowd and I loved clapping along with everyone. The guys at the table next to us were convinced I was a lucky charm. The Celtics had a scoring streak while I was gone getting a diaper change and our neighbors cheered when I got back. Thankfully, after I handled my poo, the Lakers handled theirs too. It was great to celebrate with everyone when they won the championship. Yay Lakers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Talley!! I was so lucky to be at the game with you, but you forgot to mention the funny part at the beginning when Christine Aguilar was singing and you put your fingers in your ears and made a silly face. It made mommy and me laugh very hard. You are so cute and you were the hit of the restaurant, especially with the fans at the next table, who cheered when you came back from the diaper change and came over and took video of you to show their friends because they were sure you were their good luck charm!
ReplyDeleteI love you very much and hope to have many wonderful experiences with you and my new grandbaby!!