Since we moved to Reno, Mommy has started taking me to group swim lessons. I go to class once a week for 30 minutes. During class, we get to play with water toys and sing a few songs. We also practice kicking, going underwater, hanging from the wall, climbing out of the pool, and floating on our backs. Swim class is a mix of fun and sheer terror for me. I smile some and cry some. I mostly cry when it's time for my instructor to take me. He's always doing irritating things (i.e. putting goggles on my head, strapping flippers on my feet, and dipping me underwater) and then he has the nerve to ask me for a high five! As if! It's been four weeks and I have yet to grant him one high five. Maybe I'll come around if he does something awesome, like gives me an ice cream cone. Until then, I'd rather just kick and splash with Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment