Saturday, November 6, 2010

21 Months Old

The leaves are changing and so am I! I am able to communicate very well now. I'm even starting to say some complete sentences. I also know my colors, letters, and numbers 1-10 pretty well. I love to jump, sing, dance, swim, play tea party, play with dollies, play with the Talking Tom kitty-cat application on Daddy's iphone, look at pictures, search for frogs in our garage, and spy on wild horses in our neighborhood. Whenever we see a wild horse out, I say, "Horsie - so cute!" I've also become a philanthropist. A couple weeks ago, Daddy was having a cookie treat, and I offered to hold his cookie for him. "Daddy, I hold your cookie?" Wasn't that sweet of me?

Some of the other cute things I say include: "blow bubbles," "Dada blow bubbles too?," "I fall right down," "kiss it," "yeah, ok," "choo-choo train," "bouncy house," "I tooted/pooped!", and "Dada on airplane - zoom! zoom!"

Please click here to see a video of me singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeCxZXJayFQ

To see an online album with loads of pics from my 21st month, please click here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=261574492408%3A204653074&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

1 comment: