Below are some pics of our Halloween festivities:
At the first pumpkin patch, I got to go wild in a bouncy house, ride a choo-choo train, and ride a pony!
Click on this link to see a short clip of me on the choo-choo train:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZtsD1z-Wcv=7fZtsD1z-Wc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZtsD1z-Wcv=7fZtsD1z-Wc
At the second pumpkin patch, I got to see all sorts of cool farm animals and go on a hay ride.
(Please pardon the lack of hay ride pics. They didn't come out as Mommy hoped. Mommy felt she was having a bad face day. Fortunately, I can't relate to that.)
The costume party was put on by the Moms Club that Mommy joined. There were loads of mamas, toddlers, and babies in awesome costumes. I dressed as Minnie Mouse. Mommy used Baby Brother in utero as a prop and wore a chef's hat along with a shirt that had an oven with a bun in it.
(The black backdrop shots are pretty cool, heh? Mommy was in charge of setting that up and she's very proud that she made the pennant banner flag all by herself. So crafty!)
Halloween morning, Daddy carved our pumpkin for us. Mommy and I took care of the pumpkin guts.
For Halloween evening, Grandma and Grandpa O and Uncle Colin came over to see me in costume. Grandma O also came along with Daddy, Mommy, Pookie, Bubba, and me for some trick-or-treating fun while Grandpa O and Uncle Colin passed out candy at our house. (Yes, Pookie and Bubba went trick-or-treating with us! They wore adorable matching pumpkin costumes.) Click here to see a short video of me right before I went out for my first trick-or-treat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZt-IYN0Gw
It was so cool knocking on doors and ringing bells to be greeted with compliments and candy! I think I'd like to go trick-or-treating more often. At the first house, I walked right in the door after I got my candy. I didn't realize I was supposed to leave after I did my trick-or-treat. Apparently, Daddy made this same mistake when he went trick-or-treating for his first time. I also got a bit of stage fright when it came to performing my "trick-or-treat" line, or as I say it, "Cookie Treat!" I felt more comfortable saying it after the door was closed and we were on our way. It's ok, Minnie Mouse is allowed to change the rules up a bit.
Click here to see an extensive collection of pics from all of this year's Halloween festivities: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=461574492408%3A641105810&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
No comments:
Post a Comment