As you all know, I've been expecting a baby brother for months now. He's not due til Christmas Eve, but I'm really hoping this is one present that I will get to have a little bit early. Mommy's already dilated, effaced, and all that good stuff, so we're expecting him any time. I've watched him grow and grow inside Mommy's belly and I think he must be ready to come out. The pics above show Mommy's belly at 8 months pregnant on Thanksgiving. I really can't imagine Mommy's belly getting any bigger. If he does grow any more, I'm afraid he will be bigger than me!
I've been asking to see my baby brother a lot lately. I like to drum on him with my hands and wiggle him around. I also try to give him my pacifier and bottle sometimes. It's fun to play with him and tell him, "Come out, Baby Brubba!" It also buys me a few extra minutes before I have to go down for a nap or for the night. I'm already learning how to work this big sister thing to my advantage!
Seriously, though, Baby Brubba - please come out soon! I want to be able to play with you and hug you without the barrier of Mommy's belly. I know it's comfy in the womb, but trust me, it's so much more fun when you come out! You have the best big sister and so much love waiting for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment