Monday, January 3, 2011

23 Months Old


This is officially the last month I will refer to my age in number of months! I am almost two years old! I can hardly believe it, can you?


Month 23 was full of excitement ranging from Christmas festivities, play dates, and snow days to becoming a big sister. Some of the things I grew to love especially in Month 23 are as follows: singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm with all sorts of random nouns (i.e. "on that farm he had a house"), dancing around in my tutu ("toot-toot"), riding on Daddy's shoulders, and holding baby brother. Favorites on my Month 23 playlist include "Jingle Bell Rock," "Hakuna Matata" ("Hakuna My-Dada"), "5 Days Old," and "I've Got the Rythym in my Head." I still love all the stuff I loved before too, like singing, dancing, jumping, swimming, stickers, dolls, coloring, playing in the bathtub, and story time. As for my language development, I am a regular talker now. I love to chat about everything and repeat any fun new words I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment