Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010







To honor Jesus's birthday this year, we hosted Christmas breakfast at our house. Grandma and Grandpa O, Grandma Linda, Andy Pop, and Uncle Colin came over to celebrate with us. Daddy and Mommy cooked up some yummy egg casserole dishes and YaYa's famous Christmas breakfast rolls. We also had some tamales that we picked up from a local restaurant. After we feasted, we opened presents by the Christmas tree. I had so much fun opening all of my presents. I must have been good this year because I got a bounty beyond anything I could have imagined. My gifts included toys, clothes, Barbies, an easel, a toilet, a kitchen, a doll house, a scooter, a laptop, and a dolly stroller; but of course, the best gift of all was my baby brother, Maverick. I'm so glad he came out in time to celebrate with us. Although you may not detect my enthusiasm in the obligatory photo we took by the Christmas tree, I assure you it is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment