We didn't know what to think about each other at first - Pookie cried when I cried; Bubba had to adjust to not being the baby of the family; and I didn't like that they stole my toys and dirty clothes and dragged them outside. Over time, though, we've learned to live harmoniously and we've become great buddies. I love to look at Pookie and Bubba and they love to lick my hands and feet. They run in to check on me sometimes when I cry. What good friends! Enjoy the cute pics above of me and my canine companions.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Baby's Best Friends
We didn't know what to think about each other at first - Pookie cried when I cried; Bubba had to adjust to not being the baby of the family; and I didn't like that they stole my toys and dirty clothes and dragged them outside. Over time, though, we've learned to live harmoniously and we've become great buddies. I love to look at Pookie and Bubba and they love to lick my hands and feet. They run in to check on me sometimes when I cry. What good friends! Enjoy the cute pics above of me and my canine companions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment