See if you can find me in this pic with Mommy and Daddy at Dewar's Ice Cream and Candy Shop in Bakersfield. Mommy and Daddy got some delicious-looking ice cream there after visiting with Great Grandma Erna and Great Grandpa Ed. (You can check out a photo of me with my great grandparents in the "I Love Talley" album.) I desperately wanted a bite of Mommy's sundae, but all I ever get is stinkin' breastmilk! Mark my words - I will have an ice cream sundae of my own one day!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Can You Find Talley?
See if you can find me in this pic with Mommy and Daddy at Dewar's Ice Cream and Candy Shop in Bakersfield. Mommy and Daddy got some delicious-looking ice cream there after visiting with Great Grandma Erna and Great Grandpa Ed. (You can check out a photo of me with my great grandparents in the "I Love Talley" album.) I desperately wanted a bite of Mommy's sundae, but all I ever get is stinkin' breastmilk! Mark my words - I will have an ice cream sundae of my own one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment