Last weekend I went with Mommy and Daddy to Las Vegas for the annual hockey tournament Daddy plays. It was my first real road trip and overnight vacation. Mommy and Daddy said I did really well with the drive. I just sat in my car seat looking at my plump little feet and napping mostly. Not much to it, really.
We stayed at Encore Hotel. I loved looking at all of the different ceilings and lights. Our room was very nice; it had a giant, fun bath tub and a great view. Grandma Linda and Andy met up with us and stayed in an adjoining room so they could play with me too. I didn't get to do any gambling in the casino downstairs, but the slot machines looked neat and craps sounds easy enough.
I really enjoyed seeing my first hockey games. Mommy bundled me up in cute, warm clothes and took lots of pictures of me like she always does. Daddy played great and got a hat trick just for me! He's my all-time favorite hockey player.
I think being a traveling baby is pretty cool. I wonder where Mommy and Daddy will take me next...
No comments:
Post a Comment