Monday, July 6, 2009

On the Road Again for Family Fun On the Fourth



Last Thursday, we hit the road to go to Reno and celebrate the Fourth of July with my O'Neal family. Daddy and Mommy took turns driving and I rode alongside my canine sister and brother (Pookie and Bubba). We saw lots of pretty green scenery and cows along the way. Mommy and Daddy said I did really well with the drive. There was so much to look at, I hardly had reason to fuss.

Once we got there, I had so many people to play with; it was nonstop fun! Grandma and Grandpa O'Neal got me some special toys and cute outfits. Here is a picture of me in my Fourth of July outfit. Don't I look patriotic and festive?

On the way home, we stopped in Sacramento and I got to meet my great Godfather and some of his family. All were impressed by how smiley I was. What's not to smile about when you're as cute as me and everyone wants to play with you? :)

For more photos from our road trip and Fourth of July celebration, please click on this link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=hnw4mgo.9fjdzloc&x=0&y=6ogni9&localeid=en_US


1 comment:

  1. You look like you had so much fun and Grandma and Grandpa O'Neal's house. I saw so many different smiles and hardly any fussiness at all. You really must be the best baby EVER!!

    Love your 4th of July outfit...You look soooo cute in it and very patriotic.

    I love you very much.
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete