I had my nine month check up just last week. Doc says I look great except I should gain some weight. I'm still only 15 pounds and 7 ounces which puts me in the 5th percentile. Now Mommy and Daddy are experimenting with new ways to stuff me every day. I don't like a lot of foods and strange textures make me barf, so I'm making it a challenge for them. I don't want to be labeled "easy."
In other news, Mommy and Daddy are so ecstatic that I am finally sleeping better! I didn't mind waking up a few times a night, but I guess they did. They ended up calling in a professional. It took the three of them to take me on. I put up a great fight, but I surrendered in the end. It's a lot of effort to fuss so much every night, so I'm actually not too mad that I lost this battle. There will be many other battles where I am sure I will reign victorious.
That's the update for now. Here is a link to just a few pics (only 181) from Month 9: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=301899197308%3A1766035246
And here is that clip of me clapping I mentioned earlier:
(Sorry, you have to watch the video sideways. Mommy couldn't figure out how to rotate it.)
Baby T- Aunt Miss Natasha Turner here. I realized that although I've been a faithful follower of your blog posts I have not been keeping up to date with my comments. Shameful! As always, I sat through all 3,000 of your month re-cap photos and I have to say of all your beautiful pics my favorite series were the ones with Mr. Talley. I love your sly look at your grandpa. Always keep them wanting more! Looking forward to seeing you and your mommy next week (wow, so soon!) and although I've finished Roots I am sure we can find another book to read. Congrats on sleeping through the night! Love AMNT
ReplyDeleteTalley- I am so proud of your efforts at keeping us posted on your blog. You are a wonderful writer and make it so much fun to look at your pictures. Does Mommy ever help you? :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to month 10!!