Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Month 12


There were noteworthy developments in my 12th month. I've increased the number of words in my vocabulary to include "dog," "Bubba," "boob," and "balloon." Most other things can be identified as "dada" or "aggledug." I've also taken my first deliberate hands-free steps! Last week, I took one step and then stomped my foot. This week, I took two steps in a row before falling on my behind. I'm so close to walking; I can feel it! Just a little more practice and I'll be a legitimate toddler!

One of my favorite new things to do is to open my mouth as wide as I can until I make you laugh or join me in my silliness. See below:

Another one of my favorite hobbies is playing with the doggy door. I also love to hug and kiss my favorite stuffed animals; brush my hair and Mommy's hair; take off my socks; and play with Mommy and Daddy's cell phones. One thing I really hate now is getting my diaper changed. I flip and kick and scream and do whatever it takes to avoid it. If I don't mind being wet, why should anyone else mind it? If you ask me, diaper changes are just a waste of play time.

Here is a link to an online album with pics from my 12th month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=565460598308%3A1222674155&cm_mmc=site_email-_-new_site_share-_-core-_-View_photos_link

Stay tuned for an update from my one-year check up at the pediatrician's office. It will be cool to see how much weight I've gained. I've been eating a lot and my chin is getting fatty, so I'm surely getting up there in the lbs!

2 comments:

  1. Talley you are sooo adorable and you write so well!! :)
    I am looking forward to our trip next week and I missed you a lot being sick this week and not being able to visit.
    I look forward to finding out how you do at the doctor's office today!! I know you are heavier!!!

    I love you very much
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talley,
    I had so much fun with you in Texas and I am really looking forward to your updated BLOG. You are walking so well now and getting more beautiful every day( like your mommy)
    I love you and can't wait to see the Texas pics.
    Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete