
Hey everyone! I'm officially a toddler! My first several consecutive steps took place on Sunday, 2/7, just five days after my first birthday. Mommy and Daddy were both there to witness and lots of excitement ensued. Since then, I've been gaining strength and confidence with my steps and I can now walk anytime I want! (However, I still prefer to do my crab crawl when celerity is important.)
Click below to see a video of me walking or doing what I like to call the Penguin Stomp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca8WHHudv9wWatch out, everyone! I'm going to run this place one day :)
Talley, your vocabulary is extraodinary!Celerty is a word I have not heard in quite a while :) You must surely be the smartest baby EVER!! I am so proud of you and cannot wait to see you and your mom and dad again.
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me every day and I am so glad you had so much fun on your Texas trip.
Now you need to gear up for ENGLAND! WOW!!
I love you very much.
Toddle On!!!
Grandma Linda