Ohm!
Mommy has enrolled us in Mommy/Baby yoga classes. So far I've been to four sessions. The first two sessions, I mostly practiced my favorite pose, Shavasna/the Relaxation Pose, as I slept. I woke up for the fun baby interaction time at the end, though. I loved looking and smiling at the other babies in my class. Baby Nate was especially cute, but he's eight months old and Mommy says he's too old for me. I also really liked Baby Emma - she's seven months old and she can do Downward Dog pose! Someday I will be able to do Downward Dog too (maybe when I'm six months!), but for now I'm focused on holding my head up on my own and staying awake during class. I did manage to stay awake the whole time for the second two yoga sessions. It was so fun looking at Mommy and sitting on her while she did funny things to "reclaim the navel" (whatever that means). I smiled, cooed, and gurgled the whole time. Everyone said I was so cute and the yoga instructor lost her count once while exchanging smiles with me.
All in all, I think I really like this yoga stuff! Maybe I'll stay awake for the next class too!
Namaste!
P.S. When I learn it, I'll add a picture of me doing Downward Dog pose to this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby T - this is your Aunt Miss Natasha Turner, you can call me Amnt for short if you would like. I like what you're doing with your blog, there are A LOT of photos of you which I am sure you are very thrilled about. Hopefully when I come to LA next month you will not only be doing Downward Dog but Crow's position. You are my godchild and all, so I expect big things. Miss you and your Mommy (she has a baby!).
ReplyDeletexxo, Anmt
Dear Talley,
ReplyDeleteMommy has yet to take me to yoga but she goes 2 times a week with Baby M in tow...My little sister loves it! Maybe mommy will finally enroll us in mommy/toddler yoga because I love doing poses with mommy at home! Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!
xoxo,
Pais