Can you believe I'm eight months old already?! Month eight was fantastic. I learned to make lots more sounds, like "da" and "ma," and I've perfected my high pitch squeal of delight to decibels that would make Mariah Carey envious. I can also wave (I mostly like waving at myself in the mirror) and give kisses (only when I'm in the mood). The all-time best part of being eight months old, though, is that I can crawl! I got my start at the beginning of September and I've developed my own unique swagger - I like to use one foot and one knee. I'm picking up speed every day. Pretty soon, Mommy and Daddy will hardly be able to catch me! Here is a video of me crawling:
I can also pull up now too. Just put anything in front of me (hands, furniture, your clothing, a dog, etc.) and I can use it to help me stand up. Sometimes I startle Mommy and Daddy when they come to check on me in my nursery when I'm supposed to be sleeping and they find me standing in my crib holding onto the rails like a prisoner. They had better be careful; one day, I just might make my break!
If you still want more Baby T, please click on this link for an online album with additional pics from my eight month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=855908837308%3A714987013
Oh Talley! Yoou made Grandma giggle with delight. You are getting so big and so much fun. You bring so much joy to all your family. You are quite the little traveler, Mommy should keep a travel journal for you. Grandpa & I can hardly wait to see you next weekend.
ReplyDeleteBaby Talley! You are quite the traveler and both Grandma O and I will be looking forward to your trip to Reno next weekend. You are just a well traveled, sweet baby! Your progress is amazing and mommy and daddy must be very proud of you.
ReplyDeletelove you
Neal and I just watched this adorable video of Talley. I can't believe she is crawling!! We miss you!!
ReplyDelete